Used together with Essential Revision Notes for MRCS Book 2, this title is the definitive guide for candidates preparing for the MRCS Part A/1&2 exam.
Essential Revision Notes for Intercollegiate MRCS: Book 1:
- Covers every major subject in the Intercollegiate MRCS syllabus.
- Works systematically through every general surgical topic likely to come up in the exam.
- Emphasises important principles of surgery 'in a nutshell' and then explains them in appropriate detail.
- Highlights and reviews the applied basic sciences of pathology, physiology and anatomy in each relevant subject.
- Contains standardised, easy to learn 'operation boxes' and 'procedure boxes' for all the common cases you should know for the SBA/EMQ papers.
- Includes important lists to learn and vital points to remember.